Cool picture at wolf mountain We hiked the North Ogden Divide, with Katie of course. don't look down Redneck cookin' in the Snowbasin parking lot, who needs a grill with the Nelsons around? kinda like surfing
Well, it's about time you updated your blog;) Looks like you guys have been having some fun. You guys look great! I'm glad to see you guys so happy. we love you!
You look so freakin beautiful. I love your hair cut. I was just thinking about you today and wish that I could have gone to the wedding....if only I wasn't freakin 9 months prego at the time :( I love all the updates. You look like a hot wife :) Miss ya tons!
3 comments:
Woot! Woot! You updated! I am so excited! I can't believe it! You two look great!
Well, it's about time you updated your blog;) Looks like you guys have been having some fun. You guys look great! I'm glad to see you guys so happy. we love you!
You look so freakin beautiful. I love your hair cut. I was just thinking about you today and wish that I could have gone to the wedding....if only I wasn't freakin 9 months prego at the time :( I love all the updates. You look like a hot wife :) Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment